Friday, February 24, 2017

DIY Bathroom Organizer

DIY Bathroom Organizer





Supplies:
-17inch piece of wood
-Special Walnut Stain
-foam brush
-(4) 16oz Mason Jars (rings/lids not needed)
-(4) Galvanized 6inch Clamps
-(4) screws
-power drill
-flat head screwdriver


Instructions:
1. To begin this project you need to stain your 17 inch piece of wood. (Allow this stain to dry overnight before moving to the next step.)
2. Evenly space out your 4 clamps on your wood and drill them down with your screws and a power drill.
3. Place your mason jars on the clamps and securely fasten them on with a flathead screwdriver. (If you have extra steel hanging off, you can cut it with wire cutters.)
4. Time to hang! I used screws to hang my organizer although I'm sure strong command strips would also work!


Happy Crafting!

xoxo,
Twintivity

Here is the exact stain that I use. This is always my go-to stain, it's the perfect shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment